The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > Northeast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Northeast Topics for events and get-togethers in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire & Maine.

Old 09-11-2013
Saleen Forums Participant

Default SmokinStangs Laconia Rally - June 27-29, 2014

SmokinStangs Laconia 2014 / Needs your communities support

Due to popular demand, we have actively been working on plans for a potential SmokinStangs Laconia Northeast Mustang Rally for 2014. We are currently looking at this event from all angles in an effort to make it even better than years past.

This year we are "Calling all Mustang Clubs, Forums, Communities, & Owner/Enthusiasts:"

We are actually in talks with numerous clubs, forums, and potential sponsors right now, as we speak...and working on a road map for an anticipated 2014 Northeast Mustang Rally.

The plan is to welcome and encourage ALL clubs to attend & represent themselves and "Show" their support for the overall Mustang Community.
We want you to represent your communities & self, as fellow Mustang enthusiasts. Bring your Tents, Banners, Members, Yourselves, Etc..."Just get there though!!"

The goal is simple....This is an all hands on deck strategy, where-as everyone has a part, and a contribution to make. This rally is about the overall community we have as a whole, and not just one sole entity. Lastly...with this rally, we are hoping to celebrate the Mustangs 50th Anniversary with a bang!!

Anyone who is in the Mustang scene, we ask that when the time comes, you get the word about the 2014 Rally, spread it via your network, & then "most importantly"...COMMIT to attending!!

Please let me know if “Mustangs of Massachusetts” will support this rally.

If you can, please let us know here: http://www.smokinstangs.com/showthread.php/4438-Your-Perfect-Rally-Going-Forward-2014.

We will be providing further details on how we need your involvement there-after.

Regards,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	89981551-8ba0-4761-adff-a504a0fdf430_zps6b51629a.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	496.3 KB
ID:	8849  

Old 09-12-2013
SOEC Member

Sounds like a great event. I hope to be able to attend.
Old 09-12-2013
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

It is an awesome event. I've gone to this event in the past and it's a ton of fun with a great bunch of guys and gals running the show. It will be a must on my calendar for sure
Old 11-29-2013
Saleen Forums Participant

Default Smokinstangs Dates announced

Last weekend in June. Would love to see a lot of Saleens there that weekend. This is a great time. There is no other show like it. Every event is optional but the choices are abundant.
Drag Racing at New England Dragway
Laps at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. This a lot of fun. I did this in my ASC /Capri couple years ago.
There is an Autocross event. There will be plenty of car shows the whole weekend and this is one of the most beautiful areas in the Northeast.
Hope to meet more owners!