The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 1984-1993 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1984-1993 Saleen Mustang For the Fox platform Saleen Mustang. Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 07-30-2014
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Seeking info: 89-0038

Does anyone know if 89-038 is still around?
Old 08-02-2014
Saleen Forums Registrant

Hi i was the owner of 1989-038 From April of 2003 thru May 2004. Midnight Blue Purchased from Bobby Morales (Wicked Stang) Member in San Diego Ca. Car is still around San Diego.
Old 08-04-2014
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default 89-038

That's good to hear, I owned that car from 89-98, went to auction and a small mom and pop shop purchased it and sold it to someone in Lawndale I think. Car was originally black so it got painted along the way. Do you have any pictures of the car?
Old 07-07-2021
Saleen Forums Registrant

I bought that car new in 1989 from Don Kott Ford, owned it until 1998 where I traded it in to Galpin Ford in Van Nuys. Last known history was that it went to auction and was bought by a small corner style dealer in Downey. I reached out in 2014 searching for it as I was hoping it was still alive. I found out through this site https://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=17890 that someone in San Diego had possession of it and it was painted blue....obviously not. I lost track @ that point. I had to signup again today with an alternate account since my old one must have been disabled as I had no permission to the pages. I should be able to answer most of the questions you have, just PM me or reply back on the board. Congrats