The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Steve Saleen Signature Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Steve Saleen Signature Events Saleen enthusiast events where Steve Saleen will be attending.

Old 04-25-2014
Administrator

Thumbs up Celebrate 30 Years of Saleen with Steve and SOEC -- Annual Saleen Show at Saleen HQ

and SOEC present the World's Largest Saleen Show!

Celebrating the community, culture and company of automotive enthusiasts

Join Steve Saleen, the Saleen family and the team at "Saleen Headquarters" as we welcome the Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club and all Saleen owners and enthusiasts at Saleen's annual open house and American Muscle car show. This is the world's largest gathering of Saleens and fine examples of American Muscle in the world!

Registration for vehicles: $30.00 (we invite ALL Saleen owners to participate, whether it's a "show car" or not!)

Registration for spectators: FREE! (but please register so we know you're coming)

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE!

Friday evening: SOEC Members, Non-Members and Guests Dinner (casual meet with locals and out-of-towners; pay-your-own way). Meet at Saleen at 5:30 p.m.

Saturday: Car Show and Open House
  • More than 30 Saleen and SMS classes!
  • Expanded classes for 2005-09 S-series 3-Valve, Supercharged and Extreme!
  • Also classes for other Mustangs and Fords, plus Chevrolet, Camaro, Dodge and Challenger, and more!
  • Special Display Only category for those who don't want their Saleen judged -- bring your daily driver or fixer-upper!
  • Special SOEC awards for Saleen entries: Longest Distance Driven, Longest Distance Traveled, Best Non-Judged (nomination required)
  • Saleen worldwide headquarters factory tours
  • Entertainment for the kids!
  • Poster signing and autograph session with Steve!
  • Steve Saleen will autograph Saleen or SMS vehicles after the show -- please be by your vehicle to have it signed.
Saturday Evening: SOEC Dinner (members and their guests) -- watch your email for info to come.

Sunday: SOEC Breakfast (members and their guests), and out-of-towners who want to attend, Meet at Ayres Suites main lobby at 9:30 a.m. where we'll depart to Godfather's for a hearty pay-your-own breakfast.

Saleen Worldwide Headquarters
2735 Wardlow Road
Corona, CA 92882
714-400-2121

91 Freeway, Exit 47
Serfas Club / Auto Center Drive
Left at In-N-Out Burger onto Wardlow Road

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...h&z=16&iwloc=A

===============================================

SOEC Hotel: Ayres Suites Corona West

Comfortable accommodations at a special $79 bargain price, it's only 1.4 miles away on the other side of the 91 freeway and up Frontage Road.

Special Saleen rate includes breakfast. All rooms have microwave, fridge and coffeemakers (with coffee) and free wireless. You save $24+ over their regular rate. Double occupancy rooms with double-doubles or a king. Inquire at the time you make reservations for the best room layout that suits your needs. Free parking. Some room for trailers (inquire at desk). There is a do-it-yourself car wash nearby off 6th Street.

Call Ayres Suites Corona West directly at (951) 738-9113 and ask for the "Saleen" rate. Room block at that rate is limited, and is good for the full weekend from Thursday-Sunday or as they have room, but you should book by Sept 1. Clarify room amenities and layout at time of booking. Room upgrades available. It's a nice, clean, casual hotel, pool for the kids, and a good mexican restaurant next door.

1900 Frontage Road, Corona
http://www.ayreshotels.com/CoronaWest/

View Larger Map

Old 05-07-2014
Administrator

Registration for the show is live -- Please register today!
Old 08-22-2014
Administrator

We're looking forward to a great show again this year!

And we're Looking for a few good people to help... might need a few Friday night as well as early Saturday morning to help with parking, and off and on throughout the day.

Email me, or text or call me at 714-580-3572 with when you may be available and for how long.

Thanks!

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:
Old 08-22-2014
Administrator

Back in stock, we have a few copies of The Saleen Book 1984-2003 by Brad Bowling available for pre-sale at a special price. You can pick them up at the show and have it with you while you are in Steve's autograph line and get it signed.

Special SOEC Member Price: $50.00

Non-Member Price: $65.00

Order yours today... we have limited quantities, so email me and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Old 08-24-2014
SOEC Member

Jim,

As usual I am in. I call you later. I'll be down your way Monday and Tuesday...lol
Old 08-24-2014
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Werecow....

Are you down for a 'caravan' style roadtrip? I'd like to bring two of my own foxes, and I think a few buddies will be in for the mission as well.
Old 09-03-2014
Inactive Account

Wish I could make it but work schedule is not allow it this year.
Old 09-04-2014
SOEC Member

I'm in. I still need to get my E car signed.
2009 S302E #02
Old 09-08-2014
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Saleen Show?

Any PJ owners here planning to attend the show Sept. 20th?
-Jon
Old 09-18-2014
Administrator

Anyone wanting to go to the SOEC Dinner, please sign up Saturday morning when you get your registration packet.

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Old 09-19-2014
SOEC Member

Question

I noticed they have a non-judged "show" category. I was able to get the weekend off and was going to run over. It's just $30 to register for that?

Also question for Jim if your there I don't have my SOEC material or anything yet as I just joined the other week but I assume it's OK to participate in the SOEC dinner and breakfast?

Thanks,

Erik
Arizona
Old 09-19-2014
SOEC Member

Unfortunately, a few things came up and I'm not gonna make it. Posts lots of pics!
2009 S302E #02
Old 09-20-2014
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Default Hi all

Hi folks. I got a great opportunity to come to the show today. I'm out here on business and I cant wait to see the factory and meet some of you folks that I've spoken to over the years

Chris from Connecticut. PJ#25