The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Steve Saleen Signature Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Steve Saleen Signature Events Saleen enthusiast events where Steve Saleen will be attending.

Old 05-14-2013
SOEC Member

Thumbs up New Thread 5/14/2013: Carlisle Ford Nationals, Carlisle, Pennsylvania June 7-9, 2013

I started a new thread because updates are buried on page 3 of the original thread.

Steve Saleen Signature Event
All Ford Nationals, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, June 7-9, 2013
The Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club has been working to schedule Steve Saleen’s appearance at the 2013 All Ford Nationals, Carlisle, Pennsylvania. For several years, Carlisle participants have asked “when is Steve Saleen going to return to ?” The answer is in 2013! Plans have not been finalized, but Steve & Liz Saleen plan to attend on Friday, June 7 and Saturday, June 8. Steve will have autograph sessions and will sign Saleen vehicles. Avoid long autograph lines. Try to attend on Friday. Plans are being made for Friday dinner at a restaurant in a plaza around the corner from the fairgrounds’ back gate. This is an SOEC members and friends dinner. We need reservations by Saturday, June 1 for the dinner at Marcello’s Ristorante, 900 Cavalry Rd., Carlisle, PA. Send name, Saleen Forums handle, Saleen number, and quantity for dinner to Betsy Beyer at saleen351@comcast.net

When you resister for the show, please list the Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club for your club affiliation. Check the soec.org events page for updates.
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals

Registration page:
http://store.carlisleevents.com/Sear...lts.asp?Cat=24

Supercharged, 700-horsepower, Saleen 351 Speedster #2013-001, Prototype for 2014 Saleen 351, will be at the event. If there is any change in the plans, members will be notified by a post on the soec.org events.

Goody bags to those who pre-register under SOEC -- this helps support SOEC.

Tentatively, Steve & Liz Saleen will drive the new Supercharged Saleen 351 Prototype #2013-001 in the Carlisle Events parade into downtown Carlisle Saturday after the show.

Carlisle, June 7, 2013 Dinner Update
We had an over whelming response for the dinner with Steve Saleen on June 7, 2013 at Carlisle, Pennsylvania. We made arrangements to use the main dining room as well as the adjacent smaller dining room. With the addition of the extra room, we can still accept 10 more reservations, but the reservation will be for the adjacent dining room. There is an open large archway separating the 2 rooms, so those who sit in that room aren’t too removed from the rest of the group. Finding a convenient place for dinner usually means a long wait in line at most restaurants, so joining us for dinner is recommended!

For everyone who has reservations for the dinner, I have sent you a message confirming your reservation. Please check in with me at the SOEC tent by 2:00 on Friday to confirm your reservation. If you can’t make it to the show field by 2:00, but you will be at the dinner, please send me an e-mail message on Thursday, June 6 or Friday morning, June 7 to confirm your reservation.

Betsy Beyer, e-mail saleen351@comcast.net

When you check in at the SOEC tent on June 7, the day of the dinner, we hope to have a menu order sheet for you to choose your dinner. The restaurant manager will meet with me on Wednesday, June 5 to finalize plans.

If your plans change, please send an e-mail message to me to cancel your reservation as soon as possible to make room for others.

travcar
#13-001, Supercharged Saleen 351 Prototype
#97-0014 Supercharged Saleen S351 Speedster
www.saleen351.com

Saleen Alley Newsletter archives:
http://saleens351.home.comcast.net/~saleens351/SA.htm

Last edited by travcar; 05-19-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 05-14-2013
Administrator

Thanks for the update, Betsy!

All SOEC members should have "SOEC Member" under their username on the forum -- If you are a SOEC member (or think you are a SOEC Member) and do not have "SOEC Member" under your username, please let me know via Email or PM -- please make sure I have your username and real name.

If you are not a SOEC Member, you are welcome to join online today by clicking the CLUB MEMBERSHIP link and scroll down the page.

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:
Old 05-14-2013
Administrator

Copies of The Saleen Book by Brad Bowling will be made available for purchase at the SOEC booth on Saturday.

Price is $60 cash (no Checks or Credit Cards).

This is a great opportunity to get a book and get it signed by Steve.

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:
Old 05-19-2013
SOEC Member

Default Carlisle June 7&8, 2013 Show & June 7 Dinner Update, 5/19/2013

Carlisle June 7&8, 2013 Show & June 7 Dinner Update, 5/19/2013

Steve & Liz Saleen, as well as Molly Saleen will be at the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, Pennsylvania on Friday, June 7 and Saturday, June 8.

We expect to have a very busy day for Steve Saleen on Saturday. We will have a “Saleen Owners Only” autograph session on Friday to sign Saleen vehicles and other Saleen memorabilia. We want you to get your autographs done on Friday. If you are able to get your items autographed on Friday, we will ask that you don’t go through the autograph line again on Saturday to allow time for others. It has been a long time since Steve’s last visit to Carlisle.

If you have a dinner reservation, please check in with me at the SOEC tent by 2:00 on Friday to confirm your reservation. If you can’t make it to the show field by 2:00, but you will be at the dinner, please send me an e-mail message on Thursday, June 6th or Friday morning, June 7th to confirm your reservation. If your plans change, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible to make room for others. I can still take a few more reservations.

When you check in at the SOEC tent on June 7, the day of the dinner, I hope to have a menu order sheet for you to choose your dinner. The restaurant manager will meet with me on Wednesday, June 5 to finalize plans.

We will leave the show field at 4:15 on Friday, June 7, 2013. We are scheduled to arrive for dinner between 4:30 and 4:45. Although the show runs until 5:00, Friday isn’t the big busy day, so we have permission to leave at 4:15. Please stay at the show until 4:15. The restaurant we are going to is Marcello's Ristorante, 900 Cavalry Rd., PA. You can check Google Maps. It is in a plaza behind the fair grounds.

On Saturday, June 8, Steve will have autograph sessions, and he will be have Q&A time in the seminar tent. On Saturday, Steve Saleen will sign Saleen vehicles that weren't done on Friday. Steve will also participate in the Saturday parade. Steve & Liz Saleen will drive 2013 Saleen 351 Prototype #001, and Rudy and Betsy Beyer will drive 1997 Saleen 351 #0014, and Molly Saleen will ride in Jose Becerra’s Saleen S351 #98-0014.

Register now for the show field and while doing so, be sure to pre-register for the parade. The parade field is limited to only 400 Ford, Lincoln, and/or Mercury vehicles. Don't miss out on this great Saturday night attraction. All vehicles must be staged by 6:30pm for departure.
http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/ford-nationals
Carlisle Events, 1000 Bryn Mawr Rd., Carlisle, PA 17103

Check out the attached pdf with information from the Carlisle website.

See you in Carlisle.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2013-06-07CarlisleWebSteveSaleen.pdf (33.3 KB, 7 views)

travcar
www.saleen351.com

Last edited by travcar; 05-19-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-23-2013
SOEC Member

Default Carlisle June 7&8, 2013 Show & June 7 Dinner Update, 5/23/2013

Carlisle June 7&8, 2013 Show & June 7 Dinner Update, 5/23/2013

I checked with Carlisle registration today. They have 90 Saleen Mustangs + 30 other Saleen vehicles already preregistered for the show!

We expect to have a very busy day for Steve Saleen on Saturday. We will have a “Saleen Owners Only” autograph session on Friday to sign Saleen vehicles and other Saleen memorabilia. If possible, we want you to get your autographs done on Friday. If you are able to get your items autographed on Friday, we will ask that you don’t go through the autograph line again on Saturday to allow time for others. With the exciting news that about 120 Saleen vehicles registered, it is really important that on Friday we get as many vehicles autographed as possible. We know that some people can’t attend on Friday, so we will make sure that your vehicles get signed on Saturday. Steve will have 2 autograph sessions on Saturday, as well as 2 Q&A sessions at the Carlisle seminar tent.

I know that you all want a chance to chat with Steve, but please keep your time brief so we can get all of the autographs done!

If you have a dinner reservation, please check in with me at the SOEC tent by 2:00 on Friday to confirm your reservation. If you can’t make it to the show field by 2:00, but you will be at the dinner, please send me an e-mail message on Thursday, June 6th or Friday morning, June 7th to confirm your reservation. If your plans change, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible to make room for others. I can still take a few more reservations. We had an over whelming response for the dinner with Steve Saleen on June 7, 2013 at Carlisle, Pennsylvania. We made arrangements to use the main dining room for the 1st 70 reservations, as well as the adjacent smaller dining room for 15 people. Our maximum is 85. There is only an open large archway separating the 2 rooms, so those who sit in that room aren’t too removed from the rest of the group. The end of the reservation list will be asked to sit in the adjacent dining room.

We will leave the show field at 4:15 on Friday, June 7, 2013. We are scheduled to arrive for dinner between 4:30 and 4:45. Although the show runs until 5:00, Friday isn’t the big busy day, so we have permission to leave at 4:15. Please stay at the show until 4:15. The restaurant we are going to is Marcello's Ristorante, 900 Cavalry Rd., PA. You can check Google Maps. It is in a plaza behind the fair grounds.

Steve will also participate in the Saturday parade. Steve & Liz Saleen will drive 2013 Saleen 351 Prototype #001, and Rudy and Betsy Beyer will drive 1997 Saleen 351 #0014, and Molly Saleen will ride in Jose Becerra’s Saleen S351 #98-0014. All vehicles in the parade must be preregistered and have a ticket for the parade. Vehicles must be staged prior to 6:30pm for departure.

travcar
www.saleen351.com