The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Steve Saleen Signature Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Steve Saleen Signature Events Saleen enthusiast events where Steve Saleen will be attending.

Old 08-06-2010
Administrator

Thumbs up Meet Steve Saleen at Landmark Ford -- Tigard, OR -- Sunday, Aug. 15, 2010!

Visit with SMS Supercars and SMS Superclub, and check out the new SMS 302 Mustangs at Oregon's newest SMS Supercars dealer all weekend!

Saturday, August 14 - 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. -- during the awards ceremony of the Mustang Wranglers' Ultimate Ford Rally. Visit with SMS Supercars and SMS Superclub, and check out the new SMS 302 Mustangs at Oregon's newest SMS Supercars dealer.

Sunday, August 15, 9:00 - 3:00 p.m. -- Special appearance by Steve Saleen! Visit with SMS Supercars and SMS Superclub, and check out the new SMS 302 Mustangs. Steve will sign autographs in the morning as well as the afternoon. There will also be an afternoon Saleen vehicle signature session.

Tentative, preliminary, and subject to change. Follow this thread for more details to be announced!

Landmark Ford
12000 SW 66th Avenue
Tigard, OR 97223

View Larger Map

Last edited by Saleen Forums News; 08-09-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 08-10-2010
Administrator

I hear the weather forecast for this weekend is spectacular! Should be a nice meet-and-great for local fans in need of both a signed poster and first hand viewing of the SMS 302 Mustang.
Old 08-11-2010
Administrator

There is a Mustang and Ford show with Saleen classes, so if you want to participate, arrive by 9:00 a.m. and bring $20.

Steve will be signing posters with designer Phil Frank at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., and giving out awards until 3:00 p.m. Saleens needing to be signed will be done after 3:00, so stay by your Saleen.

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:

Last edited by Jim D.; 08-11-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 08-12-2010
Saleen Forums Registrant

Really would love to come and have Steve Saleen sign my 2005 Saleen Mustang. Do I simply show up? Didn't see if you have to pre-register for it.
Old 08-14-2010
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohorsy View Post
Really would love to come and have Steve Saleen sign my 2005 Saleen Mustang. Do I simply show up? Didn't see if you have to pre-register for it.
I am simply running the SMS Supercars booth, and am not that familiar with the show registration process, but you can register between 8:30-8:45 or so -- dealer doesn't open until 8:30, and the show starts about 9:00.

If you can't make it that early, but you still want Steve to sign your Saleen, we're doing the cars at about 3:00 or whenever the awards are done being handed out. Just bring your Saleen near where the Saleens are parked after the show, and be sure to find me or one of our SMS Supercars/Superclub people, and we'll help you out.

My mobile number is 714-580-3572 and I will be onsite all day.

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:
Old 08-14-2010
Saleen Forums Registrant

Thanks Jim! My hubby has a good question, how does Steve Saleen sign the car and with what kind of pen? Or do I need to provide the pen?
Old 08-14-2010
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohorsy View Post
...how does Steve Saleen sign the car and with what kind of pen? Or do I need to provide the pen?
Typically a Sharpie marker is used for signatures. There is usually a black and a silver depending on the surface color of the item receiving the signature.

Sharpie markers are on-hand for these events. If you would like to use a special paint pen or have the signature in a custom color, best to supply a marker.
Old 08-14-2010
Saleen Forums Registrant

Thanks again Jim. Would hate to get there, not be prepared and miss out on his autograph. Not sure if I'll make it yet but will call you if I do for 'guidance'. I purchased my Saleen from Landmark Ford in 2005 and it's my daily driver. Have a lot of cleaning/detailing to do if I go!
Old 08-15-2010
Administrator

Photos from 08/15/2010. Landmark Ford Showroom.

SMS 302 production number 11-021

David Frezza & Steve Saleen. (Dave Frezza of Damerow Ford fame.)

Old 08-15-2010
SOEC Member (Inactive)

OMG! I want the red vert!
Old 08-15-2010
Administrator

Another photo.

Old 08-17-2010
Suspended Account

Cool Slideshow from Landmark Ford Portand OR. 8/15/10

Had some good conversation with Jim this past weekend at the event,
There was a car show going on outside as well as the event inside the showroom.

Steve and Phil Frank were on hand, and some good conversation was had by all. Steve and Phil both signed cars, posters, and just about anything else you wanted signed!

Here is a slideshow with more pics from the event,
we had about 41 Saleens in attendance.

enjoy:~

click on the picture