The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2010-2012 Michigan-Built Mustangs with the Saleen name
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2010-2012 Michigan-Built Mustangs with the Saleen name Michigan-built cars from 2010-2012 with the Saleen name. These vehicles do not have tech or parts support by Saleen Automotive in California.

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009
Administrator

Default 2010 Saleen 435S: High Performance Value. Unmistakably Saleen.

2010 SALEEN 435S:
HIGH PERFORMANCE VALUE. UNMISTAKABLY SALEEN.
“In these difficult economic times we wanted our first vehicle
to deliver a lot for an affordable price,”
-- Mike Shields, CEO of Saleen Performance Vehicles.

Click on above image to download

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C., July 24, 2009 – Saleen Performance Vehicles today unveiled its first 2010 product, the Saleen 435S, based on the new 2010 Ford Mustang. The introduction took place as part of the Special Vehicle Team Owners Association’s annual “Mustang Week” event. The 435S is the first vehicle launched under Saleen’s new ownership, following the purchase of Saleen Inc. earlier this year.

This car continues the Saleen tradition of offering limited-edition, high-performance vehicles for enthusiasts who are looking for an exhilarating driving experience, with refined drivability for real-world road conditions.

The 435S is designed to provide affordable, high-value performance.

“In these difficult economic times we wanted our first vehicle to deliver a lot for an affordable price,” said Mike Shields, CEO of Saleen Performance Vehicles. “It was created much more for ‘go’ than for show. We focused on power and handling, and it’s a great platform to build on if a customer wants to take it farther later on.”

The heart of the car’s performance is its 4.6-liter, 3-valve SOHC V8 engine, complete with a Saleen Series VI twin-screw supercharger and two-stage intercooler. This engine produces a vigorous 435 horsepower and 425 lb.-ft. of torque, is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, and has a 3.73:1 rear axle ratio with limited-slip differential.

The car rides 1.5 inches lower than a Mustang GT, thanks to its Saleen Racecraft performance suspension. The system is designed to reduce body roll, provide nimble, precise handling and improve traction, while retaining the compliant ride of a good daily driver. The suspension package includes springs, a stiffer front stabilizer bar, and nitrogen-pressurized shock absorbers tuned exclusively for the 435S.

The vented brake rotors, front and rear, are slotted and cross-drilled for improved feel and stopping performance. Larger, 14-inch slotted front rotors with 4-piston calipers are available as an option.

The 435S has the Saleen-signature long, low, sleek looks and aggressive stance that have distinguished the company’s previous cars. Traditional Saleen styling cues include an understated trim panel between the taillights with “Saleen” in raised lettering, mesh covers over the fog lights in the grille, and the Saleen name and chevrons as graphic elements placed low on each side. An optional Aero Package includes a lightweight chin splitter and rear spoiler for improved aerodynamics.

Other exterior highlights include unique, 18-inch, 5-spoke alloy wheels (19- and 20-inch wheels are available), and “435S” lettered on each side of the hood’s power dome.

Inside, the modifications are designed to enhance the driving experience and to express the car’s character. These include a new, short-throw shifter for quick, precise gear-changing performance, and new, driver-oriented gauges. These uniquely styled gauges retain Mustang’s MyColor™ capabilities that allow the owner to select from more than 125 custom colors for the instrument cluster. The car’s identity is highlighted by a Saleen logo embroidered on the headrests.

“All in all, we believe the 435S is the right car at the right time,” said Shields. “It’s a terrific performance value that we’re proud to offer. And this is just the first of many great Saleen vehicles we’ll be launching in the future.”

# # #

About Saleen Performance Vehicles
Saleen Performance Vehicles is a manufacturer of limited-edition, high-performance cars and trucks, headquartered in Troy, Michigan. Saleen vehicles embody sophistication in engineering, styling and performance, resulting in a dynamic driving experience that is both exhilarating and refined. Together with its sister companies, Cyltec LLC, Control-Tec LLC, Power-Tec LLC and Arrow Racing, Saleen encompasses a broad range of capabilities and services in automotive design, development and manufacturing. For more information, please visit the Saleen Performance Vehicles website at www.saleen.com.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden">

Standard Features

Powertrain
Engine: 281 cid (4.6L) 3-valve SOHC V8
- 435 hp @ 5800 rpm
- 425 lb.-ft. torque @ 4000 rpm
Saleen port-matched Series VI integrated twin-screw supercharger
Dual-stage water-to-air intercooler system
Hi-flow inlet tube, air box cover & filter
Saleen performance calibration
5-speed manual transmission with limited-slip differential, 3.73:1 final drive

Racecraft Suspension
Front: MacPherson struts with sport-tuned coil springs, nitrogen pressurized shocks, 1.38 in. tubular stabilizer bar with urethane pivot bushings
Rear: 3-link live axle with sport-tuned coil

Brakes, Wheels & Tires
Power-assisted, 4-wheel vented disc brakes with ABS
- 12.4 in. slotted & cross-drilled front rotors with 2-piston calipers
- 11.8 in. slotted & cross-drilled rear rotors with single-piston calipers
18-inch, 5-spoke alloy wheels
Pirelli high-performance tires
Optional 19-inch, 5 spoke charcoal alloy wheels

Exterior
Saleen 435S fender badging
Unique mesh fog light grilles
435S hood graphics
Unique rear body panel with raised Saleen lettering
Saleen chevron door graphics
Saleen windshield graphic
Optional Aero Package, includes chin splitter and rear spoiler

Interior
Leather sport seats with custom-embroidered head restraints
Saleen short-throw shifter with leather-wrapped aluminum shift knob
Unique, Saleen white-faced gauges with MyColor™ feature

Specifications and downloadble PDF hero card added 7/24/2004
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden">

Last edited by Saleen Forums Admin; 07-24-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 07-24-2009
Saleen Forums Participant

real nice but im really not diggin the new style mustang. the front of it looks like the back of the nissan skyline half assed, and the back looks like its been ground flat with a file. No chrarisma, no pop. looks like a match box car.
Old 07-24-2009
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

I don't think this is a bad idea... it's a tough economy to sell even a regular Mustang and this offers alot of bang for the buck if it is less than $35K
88-#249
TPS Motorsports
TPSMotorsports.com
521 Charcot Ave Suite #199
San Jose, CA 95131
408/898-4632
Old 07-24-2009

didn't say it was a bad idea, just said it was ugly,compaired to the 05-08 models. but thats what they were going for not much to look at but runs like a raped ape. all said and done it will go for more then 35.
Old 07-24-2009
Suspended Account

Looks more like a racecraft model than a saleen. What ever happened to the racecraft being the budget brand of saleen??
Old 07-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmech View Post
didn't say it was a bad idea, just said it was ugly,compaired to the 05-08 models. but thats what they were going for not much to look at but runs like a raped ape. all said and done it will go for more then 35.
I honestly don't care for the looks either...

BUT, if they sell it for $35K that will be a GREAT deal.... when you look at this car compared to the Roush 427Rs it's a STEAL... the ROush's are over $50K and don't look much different'
88-#249
TPS Motorsports
TPSMotorsports.com
San Jose, CA 95131
408/898-4632
Old 07-24-2009

true but you cant put the 427 in this class you have to go with the stage 2 roush thoughs are mid 30 ish. the 427 or 428 are more along the s281sc range
Old 07-24-2009

Quote:
true but you cant put the 427 in this class you have to go with the stage 2 roush thoughs are mid 30 ish. the 427 or 428 are more along the s281sc range
No... I would say you are wrong. Stage 2 Roush's DO NOT have a supercharger. The 427R is a cheaper performance version of the Stage 3. The only body upgrades a 427R has is front bumper, wing, and window louvers
88-#249
TPS Motorsports
TPSMotorsports.com
San Jose, CA 95131
408/898-4632
Old 07-24-2009

see your point on the charger, but even with a stage 2 you get full front and rear suspension up grades body kit short throw shifter, axel back race exhaust all carbon fiber intiror upgraded brakes and rims. for under 35k. if you want the charger you can get it for 3k. dealer by my house has stage 2 for 31k new, so figure 31 for car 3 for charger and tune thats 34. alot of work I know but it can be done cheaper.
Old 07-24-2009

I have never seen a "Saleen" and thought about the word "affordable". Whats the deal about "Unmistakably" Saleen. I don't see anything Saleen about it except the door graphic. Sorry to sound negative.....just not feeling it.
Old 07-24-2009

im sure the new Saleen will be close to the 40k mark.
Old 07-24-2009
Administrator

This is, in effect, a Racecraft with a different name -- that is, an entry-level vehicle.

An "S-Series" car is in the works and is expected to be unveiled by the SEMA Show (1st week in November).
Old 07-24-2009

i agree but i think they are going for just performance to keep the cost down.
Old 07-24-2009

Quote:
see your point on the charger, but even with a stage 2 you get full front and rear suspension up grades body kit short throw shifter, axel back race exhaust all carbon fiber intiror upgraded brakes and rims. for under 35k. if you want the charger you can get it for 3k. dealer by my house has stage 2 for 31k new, so figure 31 for car 3 for charger and tune thats 34. alot of work I know but it can be done cheaper.
Stage 2 Roush's normally go for more than $31K and unless a dealer is desperate you cannot normally get a Charger for $3K installed. Heck... you can't even get a new charger for $3k... if you know where I'll buy 10 of them
88-#249
TPS Motorsports
TPSMotorsports.com
San Jose, CA 95131
408/898-4632
Old 07-24-2009

I hate the looks of it.

SMS is so much better. I'm thinking about replacing my windshield banner with the SMS logo.
Old 07-24-2009
Account with Invalid Email

Default new looks

I have to agree, the new looks are dreadful. The rearend just does not look right at all. The lower black valance looks very cheap. And to put a Saleen name on this thing is disgraceful. As was mentioned it is identical to a regular mustang. Going the easy route. The previous real models had body's that looked so much better.
Old 07-24-2009

its not bad, nothing i would buy as im not into a BASIC model
i do like the rear black "SALEEN" insert that is about it

and why do they insist on that side graphic, it does not flow, the letters are NOT CLEAN, looks like a child cut out decals an pasted them on the side, if i ever bought a new saleen which i HIGHLY doubt would ever happen, that graphic would be removed
Old 07-24-2009

Wow, your kidding me right?? It looks like a GT/CS.. I actually like the stock hood better than the Saleen hood.. Whats wrong with that picture. Guess my next vehicle is an SMS... Good luck Saleen
Old 07-24-2009

It does look pretty plain compared to Saleens of old. The only thing that I really like about it is the use of the Gurney wheels. The bad news is that I'm one of the few true Gurney owners, and now everyone is going to associate those wheels with this car instead of the Gurney. **** it!

Now, I'm wondering what the 18 inch wheels will look like and if they'll truly be the base model, or will the majority of these be produced with either the 19s or 20s.

More go less show is a good approach in this economy, assuming that they're priced right. It's going to be tough to price it right with all the go-fast goodies on it though.
Old 07-24-2009
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07SayleneSC View Post
Wow, your kidding me right?? It looks like a GT/CS.. I actually like the stock hood better than the Saleen hood.. Whats wrong with that picture. Guess my next vehicle is an SMS... Good luck Saleen

I think its a good idea to make a "budget" performance vehicle such as the Racecraft(which I absolutely love). However, I think putting Saleen on it might be a bad idea. They should have kept the Racecraft as the budget Saleen. However, I still like the whole idea of this car and Racecrafts: Performance without a lot of the body garbage. Its got the supercharger, just needs a pulley and retune and you're ready to go.
Old 07-24-2009
Suspended Account

Is this the same "Saleen" company that dumped on all the warrenty issues of the previously built "Saleen" cars ?

A smart business man would not have **** on the owners of Saleen car under warrenty if they planned on marketing complete "Saleen" vehicles. They stripped all goodwill out of the name.
Hell, SMS stepped up to honor warrenties on cars that were not even built when Steve was there. That is a good way to build a brand name.

I have no dog in the SMS vs Saleen fight. Hell I just wish someone had the ability to offer quality tech support and customer service on my 281E. But I don't think an educated Saleen type customer is going to get behind this car. They had better go after a market than is not all familiar with Saleen history or even a Mustang fan.

Last edited by SCIT; 07-24-2009 at 08:14 AM.
Old 07-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCIT View Post
But I don't think an educated Saleen type customer is going to get behind this car. They had better go after a market than is not all familiar with Saleen history or even a Mustang fan.
I really think that's what they are doing. There is a huge market for their supercharger system in the S197 community. That's what brought me to buying a true Saleen in the first place. I think the majority of the people who would be interested in this car are those who are considering buying a Saleen supercharger and realize they could get a fully loaded performance car for close to the same money as they'd invest by loading up the performance goodies on their current Mustang. That's exactly the logic I used when I bought the Gurney.

I had a $34,000 GT convertible that I was looking to supercharge with Saleen system and adding all the go fast goodies.

$34,000
+ $5,000 SC
+ $1000 HP ugrade
+ $1000 install
+ $200 tuning
+ ~$750 3.73 gears and install
+ ~$1500 new wheels and tires
+ ~$1000 suspension upgrades
+ ~$1000 big brake upgrade
= Holy **** - I could buy a brand new true Saleen for this money.

So, I walked out the door with my new Dan Gurney for $45K.

If others can do that same math and get this new Saleen for the same money that they would spend by upgrading themselves, then this car will sell. That's where the price really comes into play though. This cannot, I repeat - CANNOT, be the normal overpriced Saleen. The pricing will have to be very competitive on this car if they expect to sell it. It's really going to have to appeal to the performance market that is normally just looking at the Saleen performance parts and not the whole car. And, coming from two previous lightly modified S197s, I know there is a huge market for Saleen performance parts. That's where this car fits in.
Old 07-24-2009
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff05S281 View Post
I hate the looks of it.

SMS is so much better. I'm thinking about replacing my windshield banner with the SMS logo.
I like the SMS a lot better also, but I don't like the logo.

Anything Steve Saleen should have SALEEN on it.
Old 07-24-2009

Here is your 2010 Roush.... to end the debate which nobody is getting right

Core Components - $14,156 + S&H
ROUSHcharged 4.6L powertrain system
ROUSH Front Fascia with Driving Lamps
ROUSH Front Chin Spoiler
ROUSH Side Rocker Splitters
ROUSH Rear Valance
ROUSH Rear Decklid Spoiler
ROUSH Fender Badges and Rear Decklid Emblem
ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
ROUSH 427-R Striping Kit
ROUSH Four-Piece Performance Pedals
ROUSH Embroidered Floor Mats
ROUSH Center Console Badge/Button
ROUSH Billet Aluminum Shifter Handle with Grips (Manual Transmission Only)
ROUSH 18-Inch Cast Chrome Wheel With High Performance Tires
ROUSH Suspension System
ROUSH Engine Build Plaque
ROUSH 427R Serialized Engine Bay Plaque

Optional Components
ROUSH White Face Gauges - $320
ROUSH Exhaust - $710
ROUSH Rear Quarter Window Louvers - $370
ROUSH Convertible Light Bar - $910
ROUSH Sport Leather Seating - $1,725
ROUSH Vent Pod With Boost Gauge - $435
ROUSH 20-Inch Cast Chrome Wheel & Tire Upgrade - $1,115
Locking Lug Nuts - $60
ROUSH Short Throw Shifter - $310
ROUSH Short Throw Shifter With Chrome Shifter Arm And White Ball Knob - $410
ROUSH Short Throw Shifter With Chrome Shifter Arm And Black Ball Knob - $410
ROUSH Trunk Mounted Tool Kit - $355
ROUSH Illuminated Door Sill Plates - $220
ROUSH Door Sill Plates (Non-Illuminated) - $57
ROUSH Big Brake Upgrade - $2,877
ROUSH Sport Brake Kit - $1,450
ESCORT Passport 9500ci Radar/Laser Defense System - $2,200

Go here to see pics....Looks much better IMO...

http://www.roushperformance.com/perf...010/427r.shtml
Old 07-24-2009
SOEC Member

Thumbs up

My take on this car..not thinking about the SMS/Saleen battle or warranty issues of last years and past cars. Souly on the styling.

I like it. I think the rearend treatment is the best out there compared to what roush or shelby or sms have done to this "ugly" back in my opinion.

Yes the styling is low key compared to Saleens of the past...but its tasteful to me.

Looks like they stole my "solid" chevron Saleen bar theme from my car though.....except my side reads Saleen Speedlab also.
Attached Thumbnails
2007GT21.jpg  

2006 Saleen 1534
11k miles ....5 speed..windveil blue.

My www.HotRodHarrys.com website

My Facebook Fan Page
Old 07-24-2009

^Rearend treatment? They didnt do anything...It has a wing and a piece of black plastic in the center that says Saleen...Or are you saying you rather they do nothing and keep it looking like a stock GT like they have? It doesnt look THAT much different from the Roush at all...switch out the black plastic for a 427R badge (better) and switch out the wing for a Roush wing (better) and switch out the STOCK GT rear valance for the Roush rear valence (better)...

The Roush also has NEW Roush side rocker splitters as opposed to STOCK GT on the saleen. The Roush has a NEW front facia as opposed to the STOCK GT front facia with added chin spoiler on the saleen....

I do love the rims on the saleen but didnt someone say they are just overstock from old? At least Roush came out with NEW rims for theirs...

Last edited by MeNotYou; 07-24-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 07-24-2009

It's all good until you need service. Did I hear someone say.....denied?
Old 07-24-2009
SOEC Member

Here's a missing question...what happened to the Horsepower? They are using all the same engine goodies (it appears from the foto) yet they LOST 40 HP? Seems a bit silly seeing how the other performance Mustang derivitives increased power this year. I do not like adding a Saleen name to the side, especially the way it is laid out (It looks better the way you did it Harry), when you are leaving the front end as is. If I saw this car on the street, my first thought would go to a kid who paid for part of a Saleen kit and is now trying to pass it off as genuine.

just my .02 cents.
Old 07-24-2009
SOEC Member

LOL..I am saying the Saleen black piece in between the tail lights and the low key lower valance treatment is cleaner and nicer matched to this ugly rear that Ford put on this car compared to the Roush and others. Here are pics...

And yes...you are right that its basically a GT back.....

And yes...we own numerous new Roush cars too...including the P51A and 427R cars. I am just saying this is a clean looking car . And yes..I have owned a new 2006 Saleen and Shelby 2007 GT500. Im not coming in here to praise the new Saleen for them. I just saw the post and thought....nice. And yes..I hope they keep this model "Cheap" Cause as you mentioned..the new Roush cars did do alot and spent alot on making their new model 427R car....but wow...they are up there in price and so are the new SMS cars
Attached Thumbnails
435S_Rear_SOEC.jpg  

Attached Images

2006 Saleen 1534

My Facebook Fan Page

Last edited by HotRodHarry; 07-24-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-24-2009
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meikol02 View Post
Here's a missing question...what happened to the Horsepower? They are using all the same engine goodies (it appears from the foto) yet they LOST 40 HP? Seems a bit silly seeing how the other performance Mustang derivitives increased power this year. I do not like adding a Saleen name to the side, especially the way it is laid out (It looks better the way you did it Harry), when you are leaving the front end as is. If I saw this car on the street, my first thought would go to a kid who paid for part of a Saleen kit and is now trying to pass it off as genuine.

just my .02 cents.
I hear you on the Horsepower ....that is strange?

And thanks on the comps on my side treatment. I didnt want to step on any real Saleen owners toes when making my fun drag car with Saleen Supercharger etc...

2006 Saleen 1534

My Facebook Fan Page
Old 07-24-2009

Low key rear valence treatment = stock ford GT. Is that what you mean? Cause nothing was done at all.

To me it looks like they went to the parts bin and threw on what they had just so they could come out with a 2010 Saleen/MJ.

At least Roush took a little time and effort into coming out with some new goodies for their car...Yes the price is Ridiculous!

Now if the Saleen comes out with a price of Maybe $6k over MSRP then its alright. BUT I think they will try and price it in the same ballpark as the Roush...
Old 07-24-2009

you guys are way off on super charger prices. I get tuned by Bob Kurgan and you guys are getting robed if you are paying that price. Dont want to start a ****ing match or plugging tuners that are not sponsers but I'm not sure of the ruels on that on this site. But for 2,500 and 600 for tune and install you can get a whipple 2.3 running 18lbs of boost.
Old 07-24-2009

^What does that have anything to do with this?
Old 07-24-2009
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meikol02 View Post

just my .02 cents.

I'm guessing that the actual production car will come with the stock fuel injectors and the 4" pulley that the 06 SC came with and I bet they are going to use the stock MAF. It wasn't until the 07 SC that the injectors and MAF came upgraded and with the smaller pulley. I'm sure they will release a supplemental kit as an aftermarket option somewhere down the road, or the S car they release at SEMA will include those upgrades (so they can call it "Extreme")...
Old 07-24-2009
Suspended Account

The only thing that makes this real is the Supercharger on top of the 4.6
Old 07-24-2009
SOEC Member

Its all good ....I see it is the stock GT lower piece..I put a pic up of it also. Hopefully they will keep the price way down like the Racecraft cars. This car in the high 30's to low 40's would be a good deal to start with. The Roush,SMS etc.. cars are way high in price. Especially the Roush in 427R form. Good handling cars..but still a stock GT base motor under that blower. The GT500 is the better deal of all of them and build from there. Atleast a 5.4 DOHC forged internal motor wise that is....

Now back to this styling on the new Saleen or whatever it will end up being called

I see the photographer got a good angle in taking that rear shot of the Saleen. Down low the back looks nice...up high..probably still as ugly as the rest..LOL!!

2006 Saleen 1534

My Facebook Fan Page

Last edited by HotRodHarry; 07-24-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 07-24-2009
Suspended Account

Forget building off this to start, save your dollars and go to the SMS Mustang. Ford made the rear look like a Toyota Supra of years gone past. Steve Saleen has proven what the car should look like as many SOEC members have agreed right here.
Old 07-24-2009
SOEC Member

SMS Here we come!
Old 07-24-2009
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff05S281 View Post
I hate the looks of it.

I have to agree too!!!
(6/2005) Purchased 05 Saleen #1004 Windveil Blue from Galpin (9/2006) 14" Saleen Brakes, (7/2007) 475hp Supercharger, Guages, Watts Link Suspension, (10/2007) Rear Slotted Rotors, (2/2008) 19" TSW Wheels (Hypersilver), (1/2009) Super Shaker. (4/2012) Back to 20" Saleen Wheels

(10/2007 Morning) 414 RWHP 403 RWTQ w/ Stock Saleen SC Tune w/o Super Shaker (Sold 2/11/2018)

01 Saleen #629 (NA) True Blue (Sold 6/15/07)

SOEC#2092
SOEC#2129

Quick Video http://youtu.be/gkiCgwzJTFE
Old 07-24-2009

If you like the 2010 Mustang GT then you like this cause really thats all it is...If you dont then you dont like this either...

The SMS is great though cause it looks like time and effort went into everything...
Old 07-24-2009
Saleen Staff Users

This is not supposed to look that different on the outside, thats what it seems many are missing here. The idea is just a performance version of the Mustang GT. The full S281 with a totally restyled body kit is coming in the fall.
This vehicle has the same SC kit on it that the 07-09 S281 cars have, the only difference is the exhaust does not come upgraded standard. So since the 475 was probably a bit stretched anyway and it has stock Ford GT exhaust we lowered the rating to 435. We would rather under promise and over deliver than the other way around.
As far as pricing goes, the base car will include the following as standard equipment for $9999.95 over Ford MSRP (Total Price varies if your talking about a Premium GT Or Deluxe GT)
Supercharger
Full Racecraft Suspension kit
Short throw shift kit
Saleen Cluster Applique
Saleen Deck lid Panel
Slotted and Drilled Rotors front and rear
18" Torque Blade wheels
Embroidered headrests
Exterior decal package

Some of the Optional accessories are:
Aero package (Chin Splitter, Rear Spoiler)
14" Brake upgrade package
19", and 20" wheel upgrades
Exhaust upgrade kit

Thank you
Jess

Last edited by Jess Albright; 07-24-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 07-24-2009

Default SPV New Car

For 9999.99 That sounds like a deal and a half! I'm sure with a little massaging this is the wolf in sheep's clothing. Hey Jess some people want all the glitz other people want the blood and guts go fast car. This is certianly the wolf, no doubt.
Old 07-24-2009

Default Info on New Car

Hey Jess,
Is there a way to download a brochure or can one be sent to us?
Old 07-24-2009
Inactive Account

Jess,

Hope things are going well for you guys. I kind of like it, sedate. Can't wait to see the "S" cars. That price is a great value.

Good luck :)
Old 07-24-2009

Got it...$10k for Charger, Suspension, and wheels...
Old 07-24-2009
Inactive Account

Jess,

Again thank you for taking the time out of your busy mustang week schedule to provide us with factual details.
Old 07-24-2009
Administrator

We added the complete specifications and a downloadable "Hero Card" in the first post.

Thank you, Jess, for the pricing information.
Old 07-25-2009

Where? I scrolled down and read the small print, could not find the link?
As HotRodHarry said, I like the rear much better than the rest!
Who needs a "fake" gas cap?

Thanks,

Eric
Old 07-25-2009
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67fire View Post
Where? I scrolled down and read the small print, could not find the link?
As HotRodHarry said, I like the rear much better than the rest!
Who needs a "fake" gas cap?

Thanks,

Eric

Click on the image of the Hero Card up top.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:
Old 07-25-2009

Thanks! That, plus these:

"Some of the Optional accessories are: (implying that there is more?)
Aero package (Chin Splitter, Rear Spoiler)
14" Brake upgrade package
19", and 20" wheel upgrades
Exhaust upgrade kit"

Got it.

Eric
Closed Thread