The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Or as Parnelli likes to call them, for "the Parnelli Jones/Saleen Limited Edition."

Old 01-03-2020
Saleen Forums Participant

Question Q: PJ roundel number kit?

Can someone please tell me about the race number kit for the Parnelli Jones cars? Were all decals the static cling material? Do you suggest a different material? Were the door numbers the same diameter as the hood numbers? What was the diameters? Also where do you suggest someone look for a kit to match what they came from Saleen with?
Thank you.
Old 01-09-2020

Default PJ Adhesive Roundels

Gunnr, I think that I can answer at least part of your questions but I'm not sure what the diameters were and it would be difficult to check my PJ since it's in off-site winter storage till about April.

If you scroll down the PJ page on this forum you'll find a thread covering roundels. In a message from Dutch Twister there's a link to a company that offers roundels in several different materials. This message is about three years old and I assume that they still offer them. I believe that the originals were static cling.

On my PJ, no. 501, it appears that the roundels have never been removed and they're holding fine through about 1400 miles that the car has been driven. At first, I didn't like the look with roundels but am coming to like it and will probably leave them on.

Good luck with the 'new' PJ
Richard
Old 01-10-2020

Thanks RPittenger.