Thread: S331 Supercharged 2007 s331 sc #133
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default 2007 s331 sc #133

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased an Oxford white 07-s331 sc, #133. It has about 73k miles, JDM stage 1 and some cosmetic mods. I have been changing the appearance back to stock in some areas. I drove this car when I was working at Park Place LTD in Bellevue, WA with 5k miles on it. It came in on consignment and the second owner was a guy that worked with me and purchased it immediately. I had been eyeing it for 10 years, and the time came to finally part ways with it so I snatched it up.

I'll use this as my build thread and updates, I am sort of daily driving it and enjoying it a lot. Plans are to add headers, possibly 4.56 gears. I was looking into the 6R80 transmission as a possible swap, but who knows.

I sold my s6 to buy it, this was right before the s6 shipped off to Chicago.

I got a picture with my boat before I sold that too.

Back to stock headlights. I put the windshield banner on as well.

I also removed the red overlay that he put on to match the big brakes, I like the gradient.

I visited my mom for mother's day and let her drive it.

Next up is getting a set of Saleen floor mats to refresh these, and maybe some all weather mats to keep them nice. Then I will get fender badges to refresh that as well. I want to order the new side decals to bring them back to life. Essentially I'm just getting it back to looking as new as I can. Also, I have the rear center cap that is missing but the tabs are broken. I'm trying to source one that isn't a fortune. The rear wheels have been swapped to the front to clear the big brakes and the difference between the front and rear offset bugs me. I'm going to look into spacers for the front wheels so I can put them back to how they should be. The big brakes were added on because my truck wasn't optioned with them.

2007 Saleen S331 SC #133 Oxford White/Charcoal
2002 Mercedes E55 AMG Tectite Grey- Kleemann headers, tune, Supersprint muffler
2007 Buell XB12scg Cherry Bomb
My website: www.MrJohnsonMedia.com

Last edited by Jaws; 05-09-2022 at 02:04 PM.