View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiasmit View Post
You go Jess!

Seriously guys. SPV is still putting out some great cars, and deserve some respect.

It's simply common courtesy to not come into a thread that is focused on an SPV design and start bashing it in favor of SMS. To each his own for preference, but there's not reason to bash on the competition just to try to build up your own preference.

Let's try to keep it friendly for those at SPV that are working their butts off to make life good for those of us that still own Saleen and not SMS cars. Jess and Tony and the whole crew at SPV are great guys, so let's cut 'em a break.
I could not agree more !!! SPV is providing a great product, they have went out of the box and provided new angels on a NEW Saleen (Notice SMS still looks just like a 09 Saleen with diffrent badging, wow thats really innovative, lol). Every time they come outwith a new product moderators of this site try to sarcastically talk trask about it. It happens EVERY TIME, it is so imature and doesn't sit well with many of this sites followers. I know of many that have left to other Saleen sites, just because of this one reason. I mean come on, SPV is not even given a Form Catagory for their cars and all they do is continue to Market the name of "SALEEN" for the greater good.