View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013
SOEC Member (Inactive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
The MJA/ Revstone/ Speedlab vehicles are not a "step child."

Last we knew, the folks @ Saleen in Corona have stated they do not have production records for the MJA/ Revstone/ Speedlab vehicles.

Last I knew, Steve Saleen will not sign a MJA/ Revstone/ Speedlab vehicle or documentation relating to one.

Servicing and parts replacement for these vehicles fall onto Revstone or their parent (?) company.

Last I knew, there were no inventory of appearance parts for the 2010-12 Revstone vehicles. What odds/ends currently existing in MI is it.
I see. Always wondered how things would turn out after the dust settled. I kind of feel bad for the owners of those cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVESIKE View Post
that's a shame cause the made a nicer car imo then the sms..

good luck to them.
Agree to disagree. I think the SMS cars look amazing. I'll admit I liked the interior of the SPV S281/S302... But the SMS Mustang interior is awesome as well. The old Saleen Speedstar wheels that SPV used on the S-Line cars looked great. The SMS wheels have yet to grow on me. But the body of the SMS is just plain beautiful.