View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012
SOEC Member

Things are packed up and will ship next week. I have the following. Powder-coated and hardware included.

Strut Tower Brace - $200 + actual shipping costs.
Subframes - $200 + actual shipping costs
Rear Shock Brace - $150 + actual shipping costs.

These things are arriving to me bare metal. I will have them powder-coated locally. The subframes and rear shock braces will be gloss black. The strut braces will be grey. If you need to paint the shock brace for your interior you can scuff the powder-coat with 800 grit and spray bomb it to match. The powder-coat acts as a great base for painting that way.

If you are interested please PM me. At this point I will reserve a piece in the order I receive your contact. I ordered the minimum count so that it would be cheaper for us. I can order more if the count goes above what I've ordered but you'll have to wait until I have enough commitments to order again. I will post here when the inventory is gone.

When the pieces arrive I'll post pics before and after powder-coating. Again.. They will all include hardware. The subframes will not have the holes drilled in them in case people want to weld them in or if they put them on a car that had them.
SA10 #4 Chassis
www.puristmotorsports.com