View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S281SC Coop View Post
This pic I think needs no explanation as to why I like it

And this one of Jim Sr and Jim jr from JDM..they took a pretty average Saleen and made it into the car I always wanted to have...thanks you guys

This one is special because I walked right by my car while the guys from Saleen had parked it in the front lobby of the Troy facility after having some painting done to it....I did not even know it was mine until I saw the license plate on the back

And of coarse having the man himself sign your car is a moment that can never be forgotten

One of the best things about having this car is how much closer it brought my son and I together, This is from the Ford World head quarters...on the circle where they have a lot of pictures taken of the new cars they have introduced... How much history has sat on this same area where my son and I were at, was ...awing

Having your son wanting his High School graduation picture with the car....its Priceless

QWKENUF
Craig

Thats one cool scrap book you could put together Craig! Thanks for including the picture with me and my father, glad we could make it the car you always wanted!!