View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009
SOEC Member

It is a brutal market right now for the "Specialty" Mustang in this insane economic mess this country has gotten in. More & more dealers are shying away from even putting them on their lots. It scares me for the hobbie, and it scares me for the guy next to me who is passionate about their brand of choice. I, as a dedicated owner of a Saleen vehicle, hated what happened @ Saleen, Inc. & where things stand today. It still infuriates me, but as I look @ the photos of the '10 S281 vehicle, it is sharp! It doesn't look thrown together. The front grill & hood are fantastic, and a lot of the issues I had with the rear end were very well addressed. Let's give these guy's some credit, as far as the exterior design; it was well thought out & smokes the Roush & Shelby contributions...like the others though, I wanna see the specs, but to play the "Devil's Advocate" so to speak, I think the SMS vehicle will be a jaw dropper. I just worry that it is entering into an already saturated market @ the worst possible time & is doomed to failure. SMS is going to have to be at the top of it's game, in my opinion, and I think it would further there cause to get there car into the fray and stop the delays. Sorry to ramble...just my opinion as "One of the Few" w/ the power in his hands!!

12 F150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew Ingot Silver