View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013
Administrator

Currently on eBay.

Auction #: 200963301764

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2004 Saleen S7 Super Car. Extremely rare find available for sale today. A true American Super Car, signed by Steve Saleen and his wife and daughter. Also signed by Phil Frank the designer of the S7. Car just won second place at the 2013 Saleen nationals in Houston Texas. Only 1600 miles. Car is from California, but now lives in Louisiana. We can assist with shipping anywhere in the world, but buyer pays all shipping. Non refundable deposit, and payment within 72 hours by bank wire, or cash on the barrel head. No loans or trades. Returns gladly accepted within 10 days of payment. (20 percent return handling fee, buyer pays all shipping). As this is a street legal race car, it is sold as is where is. All fluids, belts hoses and alignment have been checked, and confirmed in proper order. Everything on the car is original and came on the car from the factory, new, except the battery, oil and a fresh coat of paint. Good luck bidding. The vin number is not taken in by Ebay boiler plate as this is a low production number super car. This is car number 37 for reference. Pre purchase inspections encouraged and suggested; but must be completed before the end of the auction. (i.e. No coming to see if your old lady wants it, after you already bought it, I can tell you now: she does not.) The current pedal configuration is for a person about 5'5 to 5'10 feet tall. If you are taller than this the pedals can be adjusted to your height before delivery. The undisclosed reserve is commensurate with the rarity of the car. My number is 225 205 1675 if you have further questions, central time, daylight.
Attached Thumbnails
60_3a.JPG  

60_3b.JPG  

60_3c.JPG  

60_3d.JPG