View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015
Saleen Forums Participant

I sold a customer a new PJ car in may of 2007 and in April of 2009 with 6389 miles on it he had us install the SuperShaker for him. I work for a Ford dealership and we were a Saleen dealer from 2006 until Saleen closed up. We sold 3 PJ cars but this car is the only one we installed the SuperShaker kit on. The owner of the car bought it for his retirement gift. The car has never been tracked or raced in any way, shape or form. Literally this car has been the car that goes to breakfast on Sunday mornings or to dinner on Saturday night and it never comes out in the rain.

I'll get the #'s of the car so you can add it to your list.

But on a side note the customer is looking to sell this car. He bought it thinking it was going to be an investment and after he died that his son would keep the car for many years. Well the son is not a car guy at all and has no interest in the car. So the father has decided it's time to sell it. He's asked me to try and help him sell it. I've done some research on line and from what little information I've found prices are all over the place. The car still has the original tires so with my experience over the years with the stock tires I'd expect they are probably close to needing replaced. Can you guys help me with a realistic value for this car??