View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun View Post
saleen first, shelby second and sms doesnt even have a car! but im sure now they will try and copy saleens car and say they designed it first.
SMS doesn't have a car??? IMO, that is a rude comment to make towards the man himself, Steve Saleen. If you are going to say that it also goes for MJ, SPV, whatever you want to call them. Just because we see a "picture" of the car doesn't mean anything at all.... They still have to produce it. I have alot more respect for Steve then for MJ and I am sure that SMS will produce a car far superior to the competition especially SPV that will have the great styling and performance that we have always seen from Phil Frank and the true Steve "Saleen".

Now as for the car, it looks ok... I will say it looks ALOT better then the DG cars did. I think it needs a bigger banner, I just hate the small banner they have gone to. You can barely see the side strips. It needs a wing, get rid of the big black thing piece on the backend. Wheels look fine as well as the exhaust and hood.

What I really want to see is the specs and if it produces what they say it will.... aswell as the price!

SOEC Member and Supporter