View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009
Saleen Staff Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by awayne View Post
Well IMO, the 2010 "Saleen" is not a Saleen at all. It does nothing for me. It actually reminds me of the Roush cars from around the mid to late 90's with just stick on front air dams, some wheels and some stickers except the "Saleen" will have more HP over the stock car unlike Roush did back then for several years.

If this is what MJA has planned for the future of the "Saleen", they better do a much better job then that. You figure, they would have to crash test the 2010 several times to completely replace the bumpers and that is why they are not doing that. It would cost them way too much $$$ to do so and being basically and brand new start up company they don't have the funds for that.... that is my thinking of the cheap way around that by just putting a front lower air dam on the car. The side and rear are factory.
?????????? Did you not look at the pictures that this thread is all about? Please do so and then make a comment, I would like to hear it, even if you still don't like it. We like to hear good and bad responses about the car, everybody is going to have an opinion but at least look before making a statement.

Thank you
Jess